Thanksgiving is just a week away (yep, I know it might be a surprise for some of you..it was for me)! I love this holiday, and not even for the food. I love the idea that at the very least once a year, you get to pause and take inventory of all the things you are, or should be, thankful for. It doesn't even matter who you are thanking, it's more in the experience of gratitude itself.
This year, I am celebrating the whole week before Thanksgiving and I would love for you to join me! I am grateful for your interest, support, and encouragement without which it would be a whole lot harder for me to keep painting. With Thanks, I will be Giving something away every day - from greeting cards to an original painting. Daily giveaways will be happening on my Facebook page with a final drawing for an original painting on November 21. Daily giveaway rules will be announced on Facebook. To be eligible to win the original painting, you can do one or more of these things (each counts as one entry):
- "Like" my Facebook page
- Sign up for my newsletter
- Sign up for blog updates (see box on the top right)
- Comment on any of my blog posts...as long as it's relevant
- Comment on this blog post telling me about a thing or two you are thankful for this year
- Share my website with your friend on any social network (just make sure you let me know about it)
- Tweet about me (giveaway, website, art) and mention @YevgeniaWatts
- Mention me on Google+
- Participate in one or more Facebook daily giveaways
Like I said, all of these are ways to enter more than once, so if you, say, sign up for the newsletter and the blog updates, you entered your name twice!